IDIBELL is looking for Bachelors Degree of Nursing/Study Coordinator for the Clinical Research Support Unit
IDIBELL is a research center that integrates the biomedical research of the Bellvitge University Hospital (HUB), the Catalan Institute of Oncology (ICO), and the University of Barcelona in the Bellvitge Campus (UB), and the Viladecans Hospital (HV). The research focuses of IDIBELL are cancer, neuroscience, translational medicine and regenerative medicine. Research, innovation and society are the pivots on which researchers work every day in order to improve the quality of life of citizens.
IDIBELL is located in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, south of Barcelona. It is a member of the Campus of International Excellence of the University of Barcelona (HUBc) and Research Centers of Catalonia (CERCA). In 2009, it became one of the first five Spanish research centers accredited as a health research institute by the Health Institute Carlos III. In 2015, the European Commission recognized IDIBELL with the ‘HR Excellence in Research’ award, which identifies IDIBELL as a provider and supporter of a stimulating research work environment.
About the research group/unit
Clinical Research Support Unit
About the role
Coordination of clinical research studies in different therapeutic areas: Responsible for the day-to-day clinical studies carried out at the Bellvitge University Hospital. Responsible for the researcher’s archive.
- Previous experience in a similar position
Education and training
- Bachelors Degree of Nursing
- Knowledge of the ethical and legal norm that regulates clinical research
- Catalan and Spanish spoken and written
- Specific Study Tasks:
- Attend Investigator Meeeting and Site Initiation Visit (SIV)
- Complete patient assessment (vital signs, weight, , height, pulse oximetry)
- Blood/Lab samples, pregnancy test for subjects (including haematology & biochemistry)
- Organize shipment of blood samples (ambient and frozen)
- Administer intravenous monoclonal antibody injections per PI instruction
- Collect ECG recording
- Train participants on the user of e-diaries
- Coordination of clinical research studies in different therapeutic areas: Responsible for the day-to-day clinical studies carried out at the Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge. Responsible for the researcher’s archive.
- Data entry: In the eCRF from the different source documents.
- Good command of the English language
We will value
- Motivation, initiative, ability to learn
- Results orientation
- Flexibility and adaptability to different therapeutic areas
- Knowledge / experience in the national health system
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Availability of immediate incorporation
- High level of English
- Nº of positions: 2
- Start date: may 2021
- Contract duration: Temporary with the possibility of renewal
- Estimated annual gross salary: salary is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges
We provide a highly stimulating working environment with state-of-the-art infrastructures, and unique professional development opportunities.
We offer and promote diverse and inclusive working conditions and applicants are made free from any discrimination based on age, national original, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are committed to reconciliation of work and family life such as employees can benefit from flexible working hours.
All applications must include the following:
- A motivation letter addressed to Núria Casas
- A CV including contact information
- Contact details of two referee
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate’s CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview. Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Deadline: Please submit your application by 12 May 2021.
The ‘HR Excellence in Research’ award represents IDIBELL’s commitment to the implementation of Human Resources policies, which oversee the attracting and development of talent in an open, transparent, and based on personal merit, in alignment with the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment Researchers (Carter and Code).