IDIBELL is a research center that integrates the biomedical research of the Bellvitge University Hospital (HUB), the Catalan Institute of Oncology (ICO), and the University of Barcelona in the Bellvitge Campus (UB), and the Viladecans Hospital (HV), located in south Barcelona.
The research focuses of IDIBELL are cancer, neuroscience, translational medicine and regenerative medicine. Research, innovation and society are the pivots on which researchers work every day in order to improve the quality of life of citizens.
IDIBELL is located in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, south of Barcelona. It is a member of the Campus of International Excellence of the University of Barcelona (HUBc) and Research Centers of Catalonia (CERCA). In 2009, it became one of the first five Spanish research centers accredited as a health research institute by the Carlos III Institute of Health. More recently, the European Commission has recognized IDIBELL with the Human Resources Excellence in Research award, which identifies IDIBELL as a provider and supporter of a stimulating research work environment.
- Advice and support researchers in the preparation and submission of international competitive proposals as well as in all aspects of the granting process (approval, contract signature, etc.)
- Identification of funding opportunities and resolution of calls.
- Collaboration in the organization of InfoDays, training sessions for the scientific community, etc.
- Communication with funding agencies and national contact points.
- Previous experience in pre-award management of international calls as well as knowledge of H2020, NIH and other international funding programs.
- Well-organized person with very good attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- High level of English (C1/Certificate in Advanced English or equivalent).
- Team player with good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
We will value
- BSc//MSc or PhD in life sciences.
- Previous experience in a health/biomedical research environment.
- Motivated, proactive and results-oriented person.
- Flexible and adaptable person.
- Temporary contract.
- Salary: according to funding conditions of the PERIS-“Go Europe” call (*).
- Full-time schedule: 8/9 am – 5/6 pm Monday – Thursday; 8/9 am – 4/5 pm Friday.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Location: L’Hospitalet de Llobregat.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
Deadline for sending CVs will be next 30/11/2020
(*) This position will be funded by grant SLT008/18/0020 “Estratègia Coordinada per la promoció de Projectes Internacionals al Campus Sanitari de Bellvitge (CAMPUSBELL)” of the PERIS-Go Europe call from the Departament de Salut, Generalitat de Catalunya.
Contact: People Management Unit, IDIBELL.
Tel.: +34 93 260 7290; +34 93 260 7834.
All job profiles must be reviewed and accepted by the People Management Department in order to guarantee legal and labor compliance, and the principles of the European charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment Researchers.
IDIBELL obtained the Human Resources Excellence in Research award in 2015.
This distinction represents IDIBELL’s commitment to the implementation of Human Resources policies, which oversee the attracting and development of talent in an open, transparent, and based on personal merit, in alignement with the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.