IDIBELL is looking for Pharmacovigilance Technician (FV) for Clinical Research Unit in Clinical Trials (UICEC IDIBELL)
IDIBELL is a research center that integrates the biomedical research of the Bellvitge University Hospital (HUB), the Catalan Institute of Oncology (ICO), and the University of Barcelona in the Bellvitge Campus (UB), and the Viladecans Hospital (HV). The research focuses of IDIBELL are cancer, neuroscience, translational medicine and regenerative medicine. Research, innovation and society are the pivots on which researchers work every day in order to improve the quality of life of citizens.
IDIBELL is located in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, south of Barcelona. It is a member of the Campus of International Excellence of the University of Barcelona (HUBc) and Research Centers of Catalonia (CERCA). In 2009, it became one of the first five Spanish research centers accredited as a health research institute by the Health Institute Carlos III. In 2015, the European Commission recognized IDIBELL with the ‘HR Excellence in Research’ award, which identifies IDIBELL as a provider and supporter of a stimulating research work environment.
About the unit
Clinical Research and Clinical Trial Unit (UICEC IDIBELL) is an IDIBELL platform that gives support to the clinical research groups to conduct clinical studies without any commercial interest. UICEC activities respond to the responsibilities of researches as promoter of clinical trials (CT).
UICEC IDIBELL is part of the SCREN, a ISCIII Clinical Research Support Platform (PT20/00008)
About the role
- Preparation of the Pharmacovigilance Plan for the clinical trial (CT) carried out at the UICEC and carry out the corresponding follow-up
- Registration and continuous evaluation of the adverts events of the CT
- Preparation of the clinical trial Anual Safety Report
- Review and update of the Reference Safety Information for the CT investigation medicinal products.
- Identification and management of safety problems of CT
- Experience in clinical research pharmacovigilance
Education and training
- Average degree in health sciences (Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Biotechnology)
- Trainig in clinical trials, Good Clinical Practice (ICH) and Pharmacovigilance
- Knowledge on clinical trials pharmacovigilance
- Good command of the English language
We will value, but not required
- Certification for the notification of adverts events in Eudravigilance
- National Health System knowledge/experience
- Global professional experience and academic training
- High English level
- Communications skills and teamwork
- Motivation, initiative and learning ability
- No. of positions: 1
- Start date: 28/06/2021
- Contract duration: 31/12/2023
- Estimated annual gross salary: salary is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
We provide a highly stimulating working environment with state-of-the-art infrastructures, and unique professional development opportunities.
IDIBELL is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission and the implementation of open, transparent and merit-based recruitment (OTM-R) practices.
We offer and promote diverse and inclusive working conditions and applicants are made free from any discrimination based on age, national original, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are committed to reconciliation of work and family life such as employees can benefit from flexible working hours.
All applications must include the following:
- A motivation letter addressed to Pilar Hereu
- A CV including contact information
- Contact details of two referees
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate’s CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview. Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Deadline: Please submit your application by 17 June 2021.
Data protection notice
IDIBELL ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.
The ‘HR Excellence in Research’ award represents IDIBELL’s commitment to the implementation of Human Resources policies, which oversee the attracting and development of talent in an open, transparent, and based on personal merit, in alignment with the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment Researchers (Charter and Code).
The project leading to this labour contract is related to project PT20/00008