Today, the Teams platform hosted the IDIBELL Kickoff Meeting La Marató 2019, aimed at all those researchers who have obtained a research project within the “Convocatòria 2019 per a l’adjudicació d’ajudes econòmiques a projectes de recerca de càncer” by La La Marató de TV3 Foundation.
During the session, which was introduced by Dr. Gabriel Capellá Munar, Director of IDIBELL, the most relevant aspects of the execution and monitoring of this type of projects were reviewed (duration, budget, modifications, justifications, etc.). The objective of this type of event is to provide researchers and people in their teams with a global vision of how their project will be managed, taking the opportunity to resolve potential doubts and encourage networking among researchers.
The event, which also featured the participation of Magda Martí, IDIBELL Management area Director, was organized by the IDIBELL Post-Award Unit. The talks were given by the Post-Award Unit head, José Francisco Galve, and the managers Valentín Lafuente and Sandra Gaite.
The 11 projects awarded to IDIBELL within the framework of this call represent a total amount of more than 1.3 million euros:
- CASANOVAS CASANOVAS, ORIOL 201910-30
- DUELL, ERIC 201919-33
- FARRE VALLVE, LOURDES 201925-30
- GARCIA BENNETT, JOSEP 201939-31
- LAZARO GARCIA, CONCEPCION 201913-31
- MARTINEZ TIRADO, OSCAR 201929-30
- MUÑOZ PINEDO, CRISTINA 201912-30
- PIULATS RODRIGUEZ, JOSEP MARIA 201941-32
- SALAZAR SOLER, RAMON 201938-30
- SANTOS VIVAS, CRISTINA 201943-30
- ZAMORA ROS, RAUL 201934-31
The initially planned duration for these projects is 3 years, so their completion is scheduled for early 2024.