Six students will have the opportunity to complete their formation in one of the IDIBELL research groups. The training will last three months, from July to September. The students have finished the last course of a biomedical bachelor’s program.
The Scientific Direction of IDIBELL has evaluated the applications received and has announced the awarded of the 2012 summer practices:
– Sergei Chávez Abiega, who will join the group of Biological clues of the invasive and metastasic phenotype, with Dr. Isabel Fabregat as a tutor.
– Fernando Hartwig, who will join the group of Ageing and Cancer, by Dr. Puri Muñoz as a tutor.
– Marta Marín Barba, who will join the group of Cell Cycle with Dr. Ethel Queralt as a tutor.
– Paula Martinez Delgado, who will join the group of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation with Dr. Inmaculada Herrero as a tutor.
– Valentina Pané, who will join to the group of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation, with Dr. Núria Lloberas as a tutor.
– Lenka Schorova, who will join to the group of Chromatin Biology, with Dr. Àlex Vaquero as a tutor.